Services & Experience
As a full service agency we undertake the design and operation of survey projects, comprehensive field management, ethnographic studies as well as the selection and assembly of focus groups and panel membership. With reference to the latter, we provide services in both official languages, several European languages as well as Urdu, Cantonese, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Recruitment for general or specialized professional groups.
- Recruitment for groups in English and French, or other languages specific to a client's targeted consumer or social community group.
- Comprehensive field management.
- Telephone and on-site bilingual interviewing (commercial and public policy spheres).
- Data collection from small short-term projects all the way up to the more conventional national surveys.
The following is a selection of our past projects.
- Computer Components
- Social Media Security
- New Home Ownership Issues
- Blood Donor Experience
- Retirement Living
- Children’s Nutrition
- Shopping Mall Assessment
- Municipal Services Assessment
- Vehicle Components
- Loyalty Cards
- Teenage Maternity Support
- Construction Trades Training
- Real Estate Choices
- Casino Location issues
- Utility Bill Design
- University Choices
- Agricultural Machinery
- Timber Purchasing Choices
- Immigrant Services Experiences
- Banks and Insurance Services
- Natural Medicines Registration Policy
- Political Leadership Preferences
- LCBO Advertising
- Assessing Computer Software for the Sight Impaired
- Museum Exhibit Preferences
- Wood Furniture Marketing Strategy
- National Arts Centre Programming
- Foster Parenting Regulations
- Canada Post Online Services
- Public Attitudes to Canadian Defence Policy